Blue color, industrial grade, powder free and USDA compliant, these nitrile general purpose gloves are perfect for poultry processing. Features a thicker and stronger material. 100 gloves per box. Excellent chemical and puncture resistance. Available in Small, Medium and Large.
Benefits of Nitrile Gloves:
- Nitrile rubber gloves offer superior puncture resistant to latex gloves.
- Nitrile rubber gloves offer a greater chemical resistance over latex and vinyl to chemicals, oils, and acids, and have superior strength.
- Creates a better barrier for protection.
- These gloves can be used by those with a latex allergy, because they do not contain rubber latex.
- They have a high tear resistance so they are more durable, which is good when worn around blood pathogens or other contaminants.
- Nitrile gloves can be worn under other gloves.
- These gloves are water proof. They aren’t likely to absorb water in a damp environment either.
- Shape to the person’s hand, so they fit comfortably.
- Nitrile gloves have a longer shelf life than rubber latex gloves.
- These gloves can be worn and used in many industries not just the medical field. Dentists, tattoo artists, hair stylists, food servers, veterinarians, and lab technicians use nitrile gloves.
Made from synthetic latex, they offer perfect resistance to tears and punctures. Test revealed that Nitrile gloves are three times more puncture-resistant than rubber gloves. Also, they protect from a broad range of chemicals like solvents, greases, oils and alkaline solutions.