What types of payment do you accept?
Featherman Equipment accepts all major credit cards and uses Stripe to process credit card payments.
Financing & Financial Assistance Options:
Can we receive financial assistance?
You may qualify for assistance for your Featherman Equipment purchase.
Check out the following links for more information:
HOW IT WORKS
The application for the Farmer Veteran Fellowship Fund opens once per year at which time eligible veterans are given no less than four (4) weeks to submit a fully completed application. In 2019, applications will be accepted from February 1 to March 8 at 5 P.M. PST. Click here to apply now!
Once the application period ends, an advisory panel of agricultural industry professionals convenes to review submissions. The application review process can take up to two months with awardees usually being notified in the Spring.
Farmer veterans who are selected as Fellowship recipients have six (6) months to use their award as outlined in their application or risk losing it to another deserving farmer veteran.
Upon notification of their award, Fellowship recipients may begin seeking out third-party vendors to make their purchase. All third-party vendors must be approved by the Fellowship Fund manager prior to purchase.
After an approved third-party vendor has been selected, the Fellowship Fund manager makes the payment on the farmer veteran’s behalf.
Click here to read Frequently Asked Questions
The application, which consists of both short answer and essay questions, is comprised of five main focus areas: military service, educational background, prior farming experience, business and financial planning, and short-term and long-term goals.
Applicants are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Farm training/experience and/or transferable skills
- Personal investment in their farm business
- Strength of funding request and ability to show how an award will help grow their farm business
- Vision and goals for the future of their business
- Community involvement
Throughout the course of completing the application you will be required to upload the following additional document:
- A business plan
Awards range from $1,000 to $5,000 and some of the most common purchases include:
- All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV)
- Beekeeping equipment
- Breeding livestock
- Bulk feed
- Storage freezers
- Tractor implements
- Walk-behind tractors
ELIGIBILITY & REQUIREMENTS
- Must be a member of Farmer Veteran Coalition. Click here to join now.
- Have served or are currently serving in any branch of the United States Military.
- Received an ‘Honorable’characterization of service upon discharge from the military. Other characterizations of service may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Currently serving service members must provide a letter of support from their commanding officer or designated representative attesting to their characterization of service.
- Must have an agricultural business in operation and a business plan.
- Previous Fellowship recipients are eligible to re-apply.
- Must be willing to fully participate in the Fellowship Program, which includes periodic progress reports, mentoring other farmer veterans and a desire to make a positive impact on the farmer veteran community
This is why we teamed up with a specialized financing company, Ascentium Capital. Ascentium offers affordable payment options and their 100% Financing Program enables you to include shipping, tax and other soft costs. This makes acquiring a complete solution even easier. Ascentium Capital has also streamlined the finance process for Beaver Industrial Supply clients. Here’s how:
Fast. Flexible. Financing.
- Financing, leasing and working capital loans
- Application-only up to $250,000
- Instant credit decisions
- Simple one-page finance document
It’s that easy!
Experience a Consultative Approach
Through a consultative approach, your finance specialist will develop a payment option to match your cash flow needs. Some to the benefits of financing with Ascentium Capital include:
- No or low upfront costs
- Delayed payment options
- Potential tax savings*
About Ascentium Capital
Ascentium Capital is the largest private-independent finance company in the U.S. that provides affordable and flexible financing solutions. This, combined with exceptional service, means you have easy access to capital and a fast way to acquire Beaver Industrial Supply products.
Call for a no obligation financing quote today!
Jason Holtz, Finance Manager
Ascentium Capital LLC
W: 281.883.0127 | F: 281.883.0177
Beacon Hill Funding offers:
- Financing A through D credit
- Start-Up Program (Less than 2 Years in Business)
- Approval Within a Few Hours
- 1 Page Application for up to $250k (up to $5,000,000 with Financials)
- Prefund 100%
- 0-2 Payments in Advance
- Can Finance Soft Cost
- No Age Restriction on Used Equipment
Colin Doherty – Finance Manager
Beacon Hill Funding
6 Eastman Place, Suite 103
Melrose, MA 02176
Complete the 1-page credit application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- With leasing, your resources can be used with greater flexibility, like hiring the right people.
- In addition, your credit lines will be preserved so you can fund other areas of your business.
- We will work with you in developing a flexible payment schedule that best meets your needs.
Reap More Benefits:
- Lease payments can provide you with a tax break, and may be up to 100% deductible.
- Leasing guarantees you a fixed payment that is not susceptible to increased interest rates.
- Off-balance-sheet financing provides new equipment without affecting your current debt ratio.
√ No financials required under $250,000
√ Start-Up Businesses
√ High approval ratios
√ Leasing for both new and used equipment
√ Applications online or by telephone
√ Fast and flexible credit decisions (2 to 24 hours)
√ 100% Software Financing
√ Soft costs (install charges) can be included
√ First Pacific Funding handles all the paperwork
√ Funding within 24 hours
Money can be scarce, even for the biggest of companies, which means that most will avoid paying cash for anything that does not absolutely require it. Conservation of capital (cash) is the big reason most companies buy, lease, or rent on some type of installment plan.
“think outside the bank”
Value Added Producer Grants
The VAPG program helps agricultural producers enter into value-added activities related to the processing and/or marketing of bio-based, value-added products.Generating new products, creating and expanding marketing opportunities, and increasing producer income are the goals of this program. You may receive priority if you are a beginning farmer or rancher, a socially-disadvantaged farmer or rancher, a small or medium-sized farm or ranch structured as a family farm, a farmer or rancher cooperative, or are proposing a mid-tier value chain.
> More Info on the VAPG program
Vend Lease Company
Vend Lease Company, Inc. can provide your company with lease financing for your business equipment needs. By clicking on the “Apply Now” button below, you will be redirected to their Credit Application page.