Featherman Gamebird / Scalder Combo
Buy the Featherman Gamebird / Scalder Combo and save!
Featherman Gamebird Plucker:
If you are processing quail, dove, or squab, this plucker is for you! The Featherman Gamebird Plucker is a must have piece of equipment for every small gamebird hunter/processor saving both time and energy while maximizing your profits. Our equipment is durable and built to last, even with extremely high use. This plucker De-feathers 1-50 lbs of quail, dove, squab, pheasant, chicken or turkey in less than 1 minute!
Gamebird Plucker Features:
- 239 tightly packed ultra-soft fingers to delicately remove feathers from thin-skinned gun-shot birds
- Assembled in USA. Satisfaction guaranteed.
- 1 yr warranty on all parts.
- Tub & housing is high density, UV-resistant, food grade molded plastic.
- The 1 HP motor along with direct drive speed reducer offers the perfect power to process 1-50 pounds of poultry at a time.
Featherman pluckers require virtually zero maintenance. No oil change or grease fittings, simply wash down after use and store in a dry area, under cover and out of the elements.
A unique feature of our plucker is the feather chute, which, unlike competitors, keeps the feathers contained in one spot, offering a quick and easy clean up. The water spray ring gives the birds an even spray of cold, for quick feather release and the waterproof switch ensures operation safety. We offer a foot operated pedal switch, too, for an additional cost.
The goal: No pin feathers. Period. This only happens with a perfect scald. The Featherman Scalder holds a constant water temperature to help you achieve that perfect scald. Made of 16 gauge stainless steel with a 100,000 BTU propane burner, temperature control within a five degree range, and sized for four birds at a time (40 gallon).
- 16 Gauge Stainless Steel
- 100,000 BTU Propane Burner
- Temperature control within a five degree range
- 40 Gallon water capacity
- Sized to scald four birds at a time
We offer a 1 year factory warranty on the motor/gearbox, and 1 year on everything else from us. Assembled in the USA. We have replacement parts on hand and at the ready, though it’s pretty rare that you would need anything!
Our equipment is ready to ship anywhere throughout the world.