The Featherman PRO / Scalder Combo
Buy the Featherman PRO / Scalder Combo and save!
The Featherman PRO – Our Best Selling Chicken Plucker:
- Chicken Plucking made easy! Simply scald birds & drop 4-5 of them into the Featherman PRO!
- Birds picked clean in 20-30 seconds. No pin feathers or backache. Can handle up to 50 lbs of poultry
- Featherman Equipment is manufactured and hand assembled in USA. Satisfaction guaranteed. One year warranty on all parts.
- Tub & housing is high density, UV-resistant, food grade molded plastic. 119 ultra-soft fingers.
- 1 HP motor, Speed Reducer for extra power. Available in 220V.
The Featherman PRO Plucker features 119 ultra soft fingers, which delicately remove feathers from the birds. A 1 HP motor along with direct drive speed reducer offers the perfect power to process roughly 40 – 50 lbs. of poultry (live weight) or approximately four, 5 lb broilers (dressed weight). Our Featherman PRO is primarily for chickens, but it can handle turkeys & gamebirds, too (we do offer separate pluckers for turkeys, the PRO XL Plucker and the Gamebird Plucker (if that’s your specialty!)
A unique feature or our plucker is the feather chute, which keeps feathers contained in one spot. This allows for a quick and easy clean up. The water spray ring gives the birds an even spray of cold, for quick feather release and the waterproof switch ensures operation safety. We offer a foot operated pedal switch, too, for an additional cost.
The Featherman Scalder:
The goal: No pin feathers. Period. This only happens with a perfect scald. The Featherman Scalder holds a constant water temperature to help you achieve that perfect scald. Made of 16 gauge stainless steel with a 100,000 BTU propane burner, temperature control within a five degree range, and sized for four birds at a time (40 gallon).
- Made of 16 Gauge Stainless Steel with a 100,000 BTU propane burner,
- Temperature control within a five degree range
- 40 Gallon water capacity
- Sized to scalded four birds at a time
We offer a 1 year factory warranty on the motor/gearbox and everything we manufacture. Replacement parts are available, though it’s pretty rare that you would need anything!
Our equipment is ready to ship anywhere throughout the world.