Ultravac® Table Top VAcuum
Ultravac® Model 225 Tabletop Single Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with built-in rugged 1.25 horsepower vacuum pump. In less than 3.25 square feet (19-in. x 24.6-in.) of counter space you can begin vacuum packaging a wide range of small to large size products. Vacuum chamber size: 7.25-in. deep x 16.75-in. x 19.56-in. long
- Compact tabletop model saves valuable counter space
- Simple operation and easy to use controls
- Ideal for small processors, restaurants, and supermarkets
- Injection molded from high tech, engineered composite.
- Space, age, engineered resin composite materials in the
Ultravac® 225’s chamber lid, basin, and chassis are amazingly flexible yet virtually indestructible. This composite was developed with input from a Technology Transfer Program between UltraSource and the U.S. Department of Energy. Both lid and basin are smooth and seamless with large radius corners for easy, thorough cleaning and inspection.
- Quick change, 16-in. seal bar
- Pozi-Pressure® radius surface sealing element for sealing through contaminants, folds, and wrinkles
- Rugged, heavy duty 1.25 horsepower vacuum pump
- High density polyethylene filler boards
- NEMA 4 wash down controls
- Patented lid hinge system minimizes stress on lid to eliminate cracking
- Backed by our full two year warranty (call for details)
- Engineered and manufactured by UltraSource in Kansas City, Missouri
- Gas flush
- Single seal with cut off
- Digital Control Panel
- Machine Dimensions: 19.25-in. long x 25-in. wide x 32.25-in. maximum height (483mm x 625mm x 826mm)
- Working Height: 14.375-in.
- Seal Bar Length: One 16-in. (406mm) seal bar (quick change)
- Chamber Dimensions: 16.75-in. wide x 19.56-in. long x 7.25-in. high (423mm x 497mm x 184mm)
- Between Seal Bar and Back of Chamber: 17.25-in.
- Vacuum Pump: 1.25 horsepower (0.95 kW)
- Machine Speed: Actual speed varies depending on products and desired vacuum levels
- Electrical Requirements: 110 volt, 60 Hertz, single phase, 15 amps – 220 volt, 50/60 Hertz, single phase, 6.5 amps
- Net Weight: 121-lbs.
- ETL Listed: Conforms to UL-73, CSA-C22.2 No. 68-92, NSF-2
For the best commercial chamber vacuum sealing results, it is important to:
- Check the pump oil level daily.
- Select a pouch that fits the product.
- Carefully load the product into the pouch.
- Keep the product and the product residue away from the seal area of the pouch.
- Place the product as far into the pouch as possible.
- Maintain an equal amount of the product above and below the seal bar
- Use Filler Plates for raising the height of the product.
- Lay the pouch flat on the seal area, keeping the pouch free of wrinkles.
- Place the pouch so that the open end is inside the chamber when the lid is closed.
Warranty: Two year warranty on all parts except normal wear items
*One Week Lead Time for all Ultravac® Machines