Ultravac® 250 Table Top Vacuum
The best value in tabletop commercial vacuum packaging today! Ideal for small processors, restaurants, supermarkets, and even labs.
- 20 gauge stainless steel construction
- Patented lid hinge system minimizes stress on lid to eliminate
cracking for longer life
- Heavy duty transformer (200VA)
- High density polyethylene filler boards
- Electrical connection 110/230 volt, single phase
- Heavy duty, transparent molded acrylic lid
- NEMA 4 moisture resistant wash down electronic controls designed to safeguard against cold temperatures and high humidity
- Digital programmable control panel controls all machine functions. Saves up to ten programs
- Single seam sealing with cut off
- Quick change, 16-in. seal bar
- Pozi-Pressure® radius surface sealing element for sealing through contaminants, folds, and wrinkles for a better, more consistent seal
- Large capacity chamber: 6.75-in. deep x 16.625-in. wide x 19.875-in. long
- USDA acceptable for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants
- Dependable American made electronic components:
- ETL Listed: Conforms to UL-73, CSA-C22.2 No. 68-92, NSF-2 CE Certified
- Backed by our full two year warranty (call for details)
- Engineered and manufactured by UltraSource in Kansas City, Missouri
- Machine Dimensions: 19-in. long x 24.625-in. wide x 32.5-in. maximum height (476mm x 625mm x 813mm)
- Working Height: 14.375-in.
- Seal Bar Length: One 16-in. (406mm) seal bar. Seal bar has one sealing element and one cut off wire
- Chamber Dimensions:16.625-in. wide x 19.875-in. long x 6.75-in. deep (422mm x 505mm x 171mm)
- Between Seal Bar and Back of Chamber: 17.75-in.
- Between Seal Bars (double seal bar option): 16.375-in.
- Machine Speed: Actual speed varies depending on products and desired vacuum levels
- Vacuum Pump: 1.25 horsepower (0.95kw)
- Net Weight: 178-lbs.
- Electrical Requirements: 110 volt, 60 Hertz, single phase, 15 amps – 230 volt, 50/60 Hertz, single phase, 6.5 amps
Compressed Air Requirements – While a good seal can be obtained without air-assist, there are certain applications that will require the use of compressed air. Please consult with your sales representative to see if compressed air is needed for your application. *Double seam seal option requires compressed air.
- Gas flush operation
- Dual 16-in. seal bars for double seam sealing
Warranty: Two year warranty on all parts except normal wear items.
*One week lead time on all Ultravac® machines